Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

poetic illussions; spoken words (foolish)


Looking at the times we had me and you,
we're a perfect match and i never thought id live to see the day i got the upper hand,
well now that you cheated,
please be seated.
so i can let you know,
you have to go because u so foolish.
fighting for a love i already said I'm through with,
because its only my love you are abusing.
thinking of the times u accused me of lying.

i cant do you because i cant have two, 
so i guess i have to cater for my boo.
u so foolish,
why u playing mind games,
disrespecting my name saying things that only ruin my fame...
oh this time you've gone too far
dont u know NO means NO so its best u play your role n go...

(ouch..)on the outside i feel I'm hurt,
 but deep down i want u back (so bad)
damn u such a fool thinking sorry will make things smooth ,
but sadly baby,
 i'm happy to let u go..
so find another soul mate n stop being so desperate because for real u look so FOOLISH!! 

gay relationships are no different we all get heartbreaks.
classy way to tell him MOVE!!!

No comments: