Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Love Pangs (poetic illusions)


Insight for site,
Is this a bane or a boon,
triumph and trump's  of life,
Down that road to dawn,
Chilly blood, itchy heads...
The days routine I wanna reboot,
Tears flow, bleeding love...
I want this, far along the tides.
the future is bright, shine the light.


Cross roads no signs, lost a song that swine,
Up the sky's I glare, want to know who'll care.
You not alone I hear,don't fear  someone is near.
Cross my heart to say a prayer,my conscious is clear!    Love pangs!
Heart bangs!
from opera to maestro out of tune,damaged..dilapidated surprise!
Space, holes and rocks ..hard to fill, block or break.


When my single mother said..my son! That's when life I got!
a life to a please but not to mistreat.
Lose hope I dint, like a warrior I fought ..
Someone came along,and brought love along
hastily I fled.......with no wings I flew. :-)

No comments: